REGULATION OF THE INTERNET STORE OF Euro-Trade being a part of /PedeGroup/
as of 07.08.2020
These Regulations are an integral part of sales agreement of offered products by Euro-Trade /PedeGroup/ Krzysztof Pede with registered office in Konin, 65 Królowej Jadwigi Street, using NIP (Tax Identification Number) 6652713539 and REGON (No.) 302584680.
The terms used in the Regulations shall mean:
1. Customer - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit that is not a legal person, to which special laws grant legal capacity, who makes an Order in the Store;
2. Civil Code - the Act of 23 April 1964. (Journal of Laws No. 16, Item 93 as amended);
3. Regulations - these Regulations for electronic provision of services within the online store www.pedegroup.pl;
4. Internet Store (Store) - website available at www.pedegroup.com.pl, through which the Customer may in particular place Orders;
5. Goods - products presented in the Internet Store;
6. Sales agreement - agreement of sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between Euro - Trade /PedeGroup/ Krzysztof Pede and the Customer, concluded using the website of the Store;
7. Consumer Rights Act - Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827);
8. Act on provision of services by electronic means - Act of 18 July 2002 on provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended);
9. Order - Customer's declaration of will, aiming directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of Goods.
II. General Provisions
2.1 These Rules define the principles of using the online store available at pedegroup.com.pl.
2.2 These Regulations are the regulations referred to in Article 8 of the Act on electronic services.
2.3 The Internet shop at www.pedegroup.com.pl is operated by Euro-Trade /PedeGroup/ Krzysztof Pede
2.4 These Regulations define in particular:
a) principles of registration and use of an account within the online store;
b) conditions and principles of electronic reservation of products available within the online store;
c) conditions and principles of electronic submission of Orders within the online store;
d) principles of concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services provided within the online store.
2.5. The use of the online store is only possible if the following minimum technical requirements are met by the information and communication system used by the Customer:
b) minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
2.6 In order to use the online store, the Customer should obtain his own access to a computer station or a terminal device with Internet access.
2.7 In accordance with applicable law, Euro-Trade /PedeGroup/ Krzysztof Pede reserves the right to limit the provision of services via an online store to persons under 18 years of age. In this case, potential Customers will be informed about the above.
2.8 The Customers may access these Regulations at any time through the redirect placed on the main page of the website www.pedegroup.com.pl and download and make a printout.
2.9. Information about the Goods given on the websites of the Store, in particular their descriptions, technical and performance parameters and prices, are an invitation to conclude a contract, within the meaning of Article. 71 of the Civil Code.
2.10 Shop under the domain pedegroup.com.pl is only an intermediary (on a dropshipping basis) and acts as an intermediary in orders and delivery to the customer product of his choice.
3.1 To start using the Online Store is to register or purchase without registration.
3.2 Registration takes place by completing and accepting the registration form, available on one of the pages of the Store.
3.3 Registration is a condition of consent to the content of the Rules and provide personal data marked as mandatory.
3.4. Euro-Trade /PedeGroup/ Krzysztof Pede company may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Internet Shop, as well as limit his access to some or all resources of the Internet Shop, with immediate effect, in case of violation of the Regulations by the Customer, and in particular when the Customer
a) provided during the registration in the Internet shop data that are untrue, inaccurate or outdated, misleading or violating the rights of third parties,
b) committed, by means of the Internet shop, the violation of personal property of third parties, in particular the personal property of other customers of the Internet shop,
c) commits other behaviors that will be considered by the company Euro - Trade /PedeGroup/ Krzysztof Pede as inconsistent with applicable law or general principles of Internet use or damaging to the good name of the company Euro - Trade /PedeGroup/ Krzysztof Pede .
3.5 The person who has been deprived of the right to use the online store, can not register again without prior consent of the company Euro-Trade /PedeGroup/ Krzysztof Pede.
3.6 To ensure the security of communication and data transfer in connection with the services provided by the Website, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of security threat to the services provided, in particular, measures to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data sent on the Internet.
3.7 The Customer is obliged in particular to:
a) not to provide and not to transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. a) not to submit and not to transfer content that is prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, slanderous or violating personal rights and other rights of third parties,
b) to use the Online Store in a manner that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular by using specific software or devices,
c) not to take actions such as: sending or placing within the scope of the Internet Shop unsolicited commercial information (spam),
d) use the Internet Shop in a manner not burdensome for other customers and for the Euro - Trade /PedeGroup/ Krzysztof Pede company,
e) use all the content placed in the Internet Shop only within the scope of personal use,
f) use the Internet Shop in a manner compliant with the provisions of the law in force in the Republic of Poland, with the provisions of the Regulations and with the general Internet usage rules.
IV. Procedure of concluding a Sales Agreement
4.1 In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the On-line store, you need to enter the website www.pedegroup.com.pl, make a selection of the product, taking further technical steps based on messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the website.
4.2 The selection of ordered Goods by the Customer is made by adding them to the basket.
4.3 In the process of placing the Order - until the moment of pressing the button "Order" - The Customer has the possibility to modify the entered data and in the selection of the Goods. In order to do so, the Customer should follow the messages displayed and the information available on the website.
4.4 After the Customer who uses the On-line store has provided all necessary data, a summary of the placed Order shall be displayed. Summary of the Order shall include information on:
a) the subject of the order,
b) unit and total price of the ordered products or services, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any),
c) selected method of payment,
d) selected method of delivery,
e) delivery time,
4.5 In order to send the Order it is necessary to accept the content of the Terms and Conditions, provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the button "Order".
4.6. Sending an Order by the Customer is a statement of intent to conclude with the company Euro - Trade /PedeGroup/ Krzysztof Pede sales agreement, in accordance with the content of the Regulations.
4.7. After placing an Order, the Customer receives an e-mail message entitled pedegroup.com.pl or Euro-Trade - Confirmation of Order Receipt No., containing a final confirmation of all significant elements of the Order.
4.8. The Contract shall be considered concluded at the moment of receiving by the Customer an e-mail confirming that the Order is packed or ready for collection.
4.9. By placing an order and accepting the provisions of the Regulations Customer agrees to issue and make available invoices by the Store in electronic form, in accordance with Article. 106n paragraph 1 of the Act of March 11, 2004 on tax on goods and services (Journal of Laws of 2004 No. 54 item. 535 as amended).
5.0. The consent to make invoices available in electronic form is equivalent to the resignation from receiving paper invoices. However, the Customer's consent to issue and send invoices in electronic form does not exclude the right of the Store to issue and send paper invoices. In the case of objection by the Customer expressed in writing or by e-mail Store will provide the Customer with a paper invoice, providing separately to the address to which the invoice is to be issued.
5.1 Shop will issue an invoice in the course of implementation and processing of the order after its verification. Store issues and provides electronic invoices in a manner that ensures the authenticity of their origin and integrity of their content. Each invoice in electronic form shall be made available to the Customer via e-mail to the e-mail address specified by the Customer when placing an order or creating a Customer Account.
5.2 Placing an order in the Store is tantamount to consent to receive an invitation to complete a survey to gauge opinions about the transaction. The customer in the final phase of ordering can opt out of receiving invitations to complete surveys by unchecking the box.
5.3 The sales agreement is concluded in the Polish language, in accordance with the Regulations.
5.1 Delivery of the Goods under the promotion "FREE DELIVERY" is limited to the territory of the Republic of Poland and takes place to the address specified by the Customer in the course of placing an Order.
5.2 The purchased products are delivered, according to the customer's will, via courier company DHL Express sp. z o.o, DPD Polska sp. z o.o, or to parcel machines of INPOST Sp. z o.o. company in a place indicated by the customer (the list of available parcel machines is available at: www.paczkomaty.pl/znajdz_paczkomat,33.html). Orders whose size exceeds the possibility of collection from parcel machines will not have such a possibility at the time of confirmation of the order.
5.3 The shop does not sell with the possibility of collecting in the company premises.
5.4 The cost of delivery of purchased products is indicated on the website http://pedegroup.com.pl/ and each time with each order
5.5 Deadline for delivery is from 1 to 60 working days (depending on product availability) from the date of sending the Order by the Customer and is a deadline overriding the one shown on the product card.
5.6 The Customers may access these Terms and Conditions at any time through the redirect placed on the homepage of the website http://pedegroup.com.pl/ and download and make a printout.
To consolidate, secure, make available and confirm important provisions of the Sales Agreement of the Goods to the Client, a printout of confirmation, specification of the Order and a VAT invoice shall be sent to the provided e-mail address and attached to the parcel containing the Goods.
VI. Prices and payment methods
6.1. The customer is obliged to pay the price for the product ordered in pedegroup.com.pl, including delivery costs (if required), no later than 7 days from the date of conclusion of the contract, subject to when payment is made on delivery. The following forms of payment are possible:
* On delivery - payment in cash to the courier.
* By bank transfer - a form of payment for customers who prefer to log on to the Internet bank or visit a bank branch. After placing an order, the Customer receives, via electronic mail (e-mail), the number of the bank account to which the proper amount should be transferred. The moment the payment is credited to the bank account of the Euro-Trade /PedeGroup/ Krzysztof Pede company, the order is transferred for execution.
* By on-line transfer, BLIK, payment by debit or credit card - payments are handled by:
- PayLane sp. z o.o. company with the registered office in Gdańsk at Norwida 4 Street, postal code: 80-280, KRS: 0000227278.
* Alior Bank installments - payment is made in full or in part with funds from a loan at Alior bank, payment is handled by PayPro SA with the registered office in Konin at Kanclerska 15 Street, 60-327, KRS: 0000347935.
* LeaseLink - payment supported by LeaseLink Sp. z o.o. with the registered office in Warsaw at ul. Grochowska 306/308, 03-840, KRS 0000477046
* Grenke Leasing - payment supported by Grenkeleasing Sp. z o.o. with the registered office in Konin at ul. Abpa A. Baraniaka 88, 61-131, KRS 0000175740
VII. Right to withdraw from the contract
A buyer who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The period to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the day on which you gained possession of the last item or when a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you gained possession of the last item.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Euro - Trade /PedeGroup/ Krzysztof Pede, Królowej Jadwigi 65 , 62-510 Konin, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) about your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail). You may use the model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To observe the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Then send the purchased goods to the address of the shop (Euro - Trade /PedeGroup/ Krzysztof Pede, Królowej Jadwigi 65, 62-510 Konin) by any chosen method.
The Buyer bears the cost of return shipment.
Effects of withdrawal
In the case of withdrawal from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery of the items (with the exception of additional costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of delivery offered by us), immediately and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to exercise your right of withdrawal from this contract. We will reimburse you using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we receive the item or until you provide us with proof of return, whichever event occurs first.
Please send back or hand over the item to us, without delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the item before the period of 14 days has expired. You shall only be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the use of the goods other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The right to withdraw from the agreement concluded within the pedegroup.com.pl website does not apply to the Buyer (consumer) in relation to the agreements:
1) for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer, who has been informed before the provision of the service by the entrepreneur that after the performance of the service by the entrepreneur will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
2) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no control, and which may occur before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal from the contract;
3) in which the subject of the performance is a non-reproduced item, produced to the consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
4) in which the subject of the performance is an item that deteriorates rapidly or has a short shelf life;
5) in which the subject matter of the performance is an item supplied in a sealed package that cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery;
6) in which the subject matter of the performance are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items;
7) in which the subject of performance are alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the conclusion of the sales contract, and the delivery of which may take place only after 30 days and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control;
8) in which the consumer expressly requested that the trader comes to him to carry out urgent repairs or maintenance; if the trader provides services in addition to those requested by the consumer or supplies items other than replacement parts necessarily used in carrying out repairs or maintenance, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract in relation to the additional services or items;
9) in which the subject of the supply are sound or visual recordings or computer programs supplied in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery;
10) for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except for an agreement on subscription;
11) concluded by way of a public auction;
12) for the provision of accommodation services other than for residential purpose, carriage of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract specifies the day or period of service provision;
13) for the supply of digital content which is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the provision of services has begun with the consumer's express consent before the end of the period for withdrawal from the contract and after the trader has informed him about the loss of the right of withdrawal.
Model withdrawal form
(this form should be filled in and sent back only if you wish to withdraw from the agreement)
- Addressee: Euro - Trade /PedeGroup/ Krzysztof Pede, Królowej Jadwigi 65, 62-510 Konin, e-mail: email@example.com
- I/We(*) hereby inform(*) about my/our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items(*) contract of delivery of the following items(*) contract of work consisting in the performance of the following items(*)/provision of the following service(*)
- Date of conclusion of the contract(*)/receipt(*)
- Name and surname of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only if the form is sent on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
The Goods returned by the Customer should be packed in a way that ensures no damage to the parcel during transport.
VIII. Complaints about the Goods
8.1 Complaints should be reported to the following address: http://pedegroup.com.pl/ or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
8.2 The company Euro - Trade /PedeGroup/ Krzysztof Pede as a seller is liable to the Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code, for non-compliance with the Sales Agreement of the Goods purchased by this consumer, to the extent specified in the Act on consumer rights - Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827)
8.3 Complaints arising from violation of the Customer's rights guaranteed by law, or under these Regulations, should be addressed to email@example.com. The Company Euro - Trade /PedeGroup/ Krzysztof Pede undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if this is not possible, to inform the Customer within this period when the complaint will be considered.
8.4 The company Euro-Trade /PedeGroup/ Krzysztof Pede is not a manufacturer of goods. The Manufacturer is liable under warranty for the Goods sold under the conditions and for the period indicated in the warranty card. If the warranty document provides such a possibility, the Customer may submit its claims under the warranty directly to the authorized service point whose address is indicated in the warranty card. Details at: http://pedegroup.com.pl/
8.5. In the case of sale of goods in trade between entrepreneurs on the basis of Article. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, the parties exclude the liability of the seller under the warranty for physical and legal defects of the goods, in particular, agree that it shall not be liable also for latent defects of the object of sale.
8.6 Pursuant to Article 558 of the Civil Code, the warranty period for used, outlet or post-auction goods is reduced to 12 months from the date of purchase.
8.7. Pursuant to Article 473 §2 of the Civil Code, contractual liability for damages is excluded for any form of unintentional fault, including gross negligence (basis: ruling of the Supreme Court of October 6, 1953, file II C 1141/53, OSN, No. 1 of 1955, pos. 5)
8.8. Unless the warranty card or warranty terms and conditions of the manufacturer do not provide otherwise, it is assumed that the maximum time of warranty operations is up to 8 weeks from the date of delivery of goods to the Store or designated service point.
IX. Complaints concerning the provision of services by electronic means
9.1 The company Euro-Trade /PedeGroup/ Krzysztof Pede undertakes efforts to ensure the proper operation of the Shop to the extent that results from the current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove all irregularities reported by customers within a reasonable time.
9.2 The Customer is obliged to immediately notify the company Euro-Trade /PedeGroup/ Krzysztof Pede of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Online Store.
9.3 Irregularities related to the functioning of the Shop, the Customer can report them in writing to the address Królowej Jadwigi 65, 62-510 Konin, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact form.
9.4 In a complaint, the Customer should provide his/her name, address for correspondence, type and date of irregularity related to the functioning of the Store.
9.5 Company Euro-Trade /PedeGroup/ Krzysztof Pede undertakes to consider every complaint within 14 days, and if it is not possible, to inform the Customer when the complaint will be considered.
9.6 The Customer, who is a Consumer, may, if interested, use the out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and claims. Disputes relating to online shopping can be resolved through mediation proceedings before the Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection or arbitration proceedings at the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection. The consumer may also use other methods of out-of-court dispute resolution and e.g. file his/her complaint via the EU ODR online platform, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
X. Final provisions
10.1 All disputes related to the services provided by Euro-Trade /PedeGroup/ Krzysztof Pede shall be settled by common courts. A customer who is a consumer has the possibility to use the out-of-court settlement of complaints and claims before the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court at the Regional Inspector of Trade Inspection in Konin. Information on how to access the above mode and dispute resolution procedures, can be found at the following address: www.uokik.gov.pl , in the "Consumer dispute resolution" tab.